Exclusive Summer Camp for students of Secondary school and 6th year of Primary school, where these activities are included:
– Intensive campus for preparing the Cambridge Exams: A2. B1 and B2 levels.
– Speaking lessons in English, about topics that are suggested by the students, which are of their interest (aimed to strengthen the verbal fluency for the preparation of the official Cambridge exams).
– Bivouac Night. It is suggested to go camping outdoors with sleeping-bags in Serra d’Irta (it is preferable to go when there is full moon in order to have night light). In the next morning, we will do trekking and swim in the Pebret beach.
– Swimming classes no longer exist since 6th year of Primary school, and other water activities are suggested as water polo, volley in the water, and free time in the swimming pool…
– All Thursdays a trip to the Playa Norte (Peñismar) is suggested to play Beach Volley, Beach Football and dive in the sea. In August, Paddle surf is also suggested.
– Roller skate. Initiation courses for beginners and advanced classes (jumps, slaloms, freestyle…) for those who have a higher level. There will be a trip through the promenade by roller skates (route of 4km: Peniscola – Benicarlo).
– Staying abroad – Passport to Ireland (2 weeks).